Redux Demo UPDATED!
Greetings and salutations!
A significant update to the Redux Demo has been posted! This update includes a number of changes, some of the most-salient of which are shown in this short video:
Too long, didn't watch:
- A reworked approach to carriable objects.
- No more dodgy physics!
- A slightly more-intuitive method of placing objects: they're now placed more or less where the player points.
- Revision of the tutorial/prologue traversal.
- This should, hopefully, be a little more welcoming to new players!
- Polish regarding the translation minigame
- A reworking of the player's first encounters with it
- Touch-ups to the UI
- Cross distances more quickly, and jump further when desired!
- Tutorial availability.
- Tutorials should now be harder to accidentally miss.
- All tutorial lessons are now available via a button on the in-game menu.
- Updated combat audio- and visual- elements.
- Plus various less-salient changes!
I hope that you enjoy this new version, and let me know what you think! :D
Stay well, and thank you for reading! ^_^
Get A Door to the Mists--REDUX Demo
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.